Monday, September 20, 2010

My attitudes are more important than my intelligence

Asslamualaikum,

Such a long time I never post anything on this blog. So in spirit of spread positive value, here is a good advice from Ustaz Zaharuddin, http://www.zaharuddin.net/

Remind yourself several times daily "My attitudes are more important than my intelligence". It's not how many brains you've got that matters, but its how you use your brains that counts. Ability to manage your thinking is of much greater value than the ability to memorize facts & your IQ score. Never underestimate your own intelligence & never overestimate the intelligence of others.

From my own experience, it does prove that a person who has good attitude (hardworking, discipline etc; just fill it yourself) is more successful than a person who is smart and has good brains but do not have good attitude (stubborn, lazy, not punctual, etc; also fill it yourself with all bad attitude you can think about). So my question is, what is the positive attitudes that I have and what is bad attitudes that I have.

CONTINUED....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment